I love looking up new mocktails recipes and experimenting with the mouth-watering ones I adore. Mocktails are fun, refreshing, aesthetically pleasing, and most importantly, inclusive.
They’re great to have at brunch, lunch, or dinner. They’re also a great alternative to sipping on water on a fun day or night out if you’re the designated driver, pregnant, on a diet, or just not in a mood to have an alcoholic drink.
Check out these easy to make recipes below and have fun adding your own twist and creative touch.
Don’t forget to grab cocktail umbrellas, wine glasses, and some ice before we get started.
1. Lavender lemonade
• I cup of freshly-squeezed, but strained lemon juice
• 6 cups of water; adjust ingredient if you prefer more or less
• ½ cup light-coloured honey
• ⅓ cup dried lavender
• Add the honey to the water and bring it to a boil over medium heat.
• Gently crush the dried lavender to the best of your ability.
• Add the crushed lavender to the mixture of water and honey and remove from heat.
• Allow it to steep in the fridge for 2 hours.
• Strain the liquid, stir in lemon juice, and serve over ice.
2. Cuddles on the beach
• 3 ounces cranberry juice
• 3 ounces white grapefruit juice
• 2 ounces peach nectar
• Pour in each ingredient over ice if desired.
• Stir and serve.
3. Refreshing cooler
• 1/4 cup of Chopped mint leaves
• 1/2 cup of Lime juice
• 2 Cucumbers, thinly sliced
• 4 cups of Coconut water
• 1/4 cup of Sugar (optional)
• Combine all ingredients and allow it to chill for 1 to 2 hours.
• Serve as cooler mocktails.
4. Watermelon lemonade
• Equal parts of watermelon juice and lemonade.
• Freeze chunks of watermelon and use in place of ice.
• Lemonade tip: mix 1 c. hot water with 11/2 of sugar. Add 1 c. lemon juice and 1 gallon of cold water.
• Mix ingredients, stir, and serve.
5. Blueberry Mojito
• 6-8 mint leaves
• Fresh blueberries
• 2 oz of simple syrup
• Splash of Club soda
• 2 oz of Lime juice
• Combine ingredients, add ice, and shake.
6. Mock Champagne
• 2 litres ginger ale, chilled
• 1 can pineapple juice, chilled
• 1 bottle white grape juice, chilled
• Combine ingredients in a punch bowl
• Serve with your favourite fruit as garnish.
7. Pineapple Cobbler
• Club Soda
• 1 oz Strawberry Juice
• 0.5 oz Lime Juice
• 3 oz Pineapple Juice
• Pour pineapple juice and lime into a mixing tin and shake well.
• Select glass and strain the contents from the mixing tin over ice.
• Add club soda and float the strawberry juice on top.
• Garnish with a strawberry and serve.
8. Virgin Cucumber Gimlet
• 1.5 oz club soda
• 4-5 slices of muddled cucumber
• 1 oz fresh lime juice
• 1 oz simple syrup
• Combine ingredients and shake with ice.
• Pour in rocks glass over crushed ice.
• Garnish with a rolled cucumber slice and serve